Raymarine i40 Instruments
Big displays for smaller sail and powerboats, these compact yet powerful SeaTalk instrument displays offer full integration with Raymarine autopilots and navigation equipment and can be surface or trunnion mounted.
Extra large (28mm max) digits and razor sharp LCDs - easy to use Raymarine i40 instrument displays have outstanding visibility in all lighting conditions.
Speed, Depth and Bi-Data come complete with thru-hull transducers. The wind comes with Rotavecta wind transducer.
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption for increased battery life.
- SeaTalk interface (SeaTalkng when used with SeaTalk converter)
- Built-in transducer interface
- Same footprint as the older Raymarine ST40 instrumentation
- Apparent wind speed and direction and true wind speed and direction.
- Talks to your autopilot to steer your boat to a selected apparent wind angle.