The Amega Range of Instruments
Smart white and red graphics on a black dial background, these very low profile bezels follow the curve of the lense to eliminate water trapping. Design with domed glass sheds water and resists scratching.
• Instruments available for most outboards, stern drives and gasoline-powered inboards
• Scratch-resistant domed glass lenses
• Enhanced illumination: through-dial and perimeter lighting for excellent readability at night.
• Low-range speedometers.
• U.S. and metric scales, with ISO symbols, where appropriate
• Optional add-on square bezels for modular appearance
Actual hole sizes:
Volt, fuel, trims gauges etc, nominal 2”=2.13/2.16”.
Speedo’s and tachometers, nominal 3”=3.41/3.44”.