For supporting wires between terminations so they don't fatigue or get in the way of other gear.
- Prevents corrosion
- Resistant to oils, acids, salt water
- Temperature range from -46°C (-50°F) to 149°C (300°F)
- Absorbs shock and vibration
- Reduces unwanted noise
- 1/4” Clearance mounting hole
- Suitable for fuel lines, electrical looms and plumbing
Wire Bundling per ABYC Guidelines
ABYC (American Boat & Yacht Council) states: Conductors shall be supported throughout their length and shall be secured at least every 18" (455mm) by one of the following methods:
- By means of non-metallic clamps sized to hold the conductors firmly in place. The material shall be resistant to oil, gasoline and water and shall not break or crack within a temperature range of -34°C (30°F) to 121°C (250°F)
- By means of metal clamps lined with an insulating material resistant to the effects of oil, gasoline and water
All of Ancor’s cable clamps are resistant to oil, gasoline and water and are rated for use within the ABYC-specified range. Stainless steel cushion clamps are designed to perform within a wider temperature range and provide additional shock, vibration and noise protection compared to nylon cable clamps.