Attwood is proud to introduce Sahara Mk2, the ONLY automatic
bilge pump that eliminates air locks. What makes Sahara Mk2 so innovative is
the patented X-Air™ Impeller. Its engineered performance forces air bubbles
trapped in the hose and underside of the pump out of the pipework, so that the
pump will not run dry and burn out. This breakthrough technology makes Sahara
Mk2 the most reliable automatic bilge pump in freshwater AND saltwater
Why Sahara Mk2?
Sahara Mk2 is the only automatic bilge pump that eliminates
- Patented X-AirTM Impeller ejects trapped air in the pump
Sahara Mk2 is the easiest automatic bilge pump to install
- External mounting feet and integrated outlet reduces time
- Universal mounting pattern makes replacement simple.
- Service pump cartridge from hard-to-reach areas using only
Sahara Mk2 is the most reliable automatic bilge pump in
freshwater and saltwater applications
- Attwood’s SteadySwitchTM reduces cycling and extends the
life of the pump.
- 40% better protection against water ingress and
electrolysis - vs. MK1.
- 2X better protection against water ingress and
electrolysis - than the leading competition.
Key Product Features
- Patented X-AirTM Impeller: Prevents air locking so that the pump will not run dry and burn out.
- Flexible Outlets: 90° rotatable elbow outlet allows users
to install the pump anywhere in a full 360° orientation.
- Single-Hand Pump Cartridge Release: Convenient when trying
to access a pump located in a hard-to-reach area of the boat’s
- Exterior Mounting Feet: Eliminates the need to remove the basket, saving OEMs time on production lines.
- Universal Backwards Compatible Design: 7-pump mounting hole pattern for replacing any top bilge pump in its
- SteadySwitch: Buoyancy control reduces cycling, draining the bilge not the battery.
- No Pipe Or Hose Removal Required: Reduces the time that it takes to replace the cartridge.
- Improved Motor Cooling/Heat Dissipation: Prevents overheating that may cause failures, such as blown fuse, leaking, etc.
- Retrofits Footprint of Current Offering: Provides seamless transition for existing customers.