The Scanstrut Range of cabling solutions eliminates
time-consuming, sub-standard routing of cables and messy sealant to achieve a
100% watertight installation for your marine cables everytime.
The range provides
waterproof cable routing and is produced in high impact plastic and 316
stainless steel with options for cables from 2mm to 15mm and connectors 16mm to
- WATERTIGHT INSTALLATION: Tapered bung forms watertight seal.
All units are supplied with a closed-cell base seal - 100% waterproof. All
models have been IPX6 and IPX7 tested and approved.
- EASY AND RELIABLE INSTALLATION: Captive nuts make for easy
assembly and also allow reliable repeat installations. Each unit supplied with
both pre-drilled and blank inner seals to make your installation as easy as
- NO NEED TO REMOVE CABLE CONNECTORS: Split-seal option does
not require connector removal during install.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DOME SHAPE: Aesthetic dome-shaped profile
provides a stronger, impact-resistant design (no sharp edges to hit your foot
on!) and outer dome provides additional water shield.
- YOUR CHOICE OF MATERIALS: 30% Glass-filled Nylon –
UV-stable, hard-wearing or 316 stainless version available.
CHOICE OF CABLE SEALS
- DECK CABLE SEALS: Micro, Small, Medium & Large. Made
from impact resistant glass-filled nylon, the compact seal compression system
uses a single fastener for a simple installation.
- HORIZONTAL CABLE SEALS: 2-6mm & 6-10mm Horizontal Cable
Seals available. An aesthetic
dome-shaped profile provides a stronger, impact resistant design and captive
nuts in the base make for an easy assembly.
- MULTI CABLE SEAL: Designed to fit multiple cables up to 15mm
dia. Supplied with undrilled seal and made from marine grade aluminum with hard
finish to resist impact marks.