For supporting wires between terminations so they don't fatigue or get in the way of other gear.
- Marine-grade clamps made from pure nylon for maximum strength.
- Resistant to solvents, oils, acids, and moisture.
- Unique screw hole alignment feature speeds installation.
- Absorbs shock and vibration and reduces unwanted noise.
Wire Bundling per ABYC Guidelines
ABYC (American Boat & Yacht Council) states: Conductors shall be supported throughout their length and shall be secured at least every 18" (455mm) by one of the following methods:
- By means of non-metallic clamps sized to hold the conductors firmly in place. The material shall be resistant to oil, gasoline and water and shall not break or crack within a temperature range of -34°C (30°F) to 121°C (250°F)
- By means of metal clamps lined with an insulating material resistant to the effects of oil, gasoline and water
All of Ancor’s cable clamps are resistant to oil, gasoline and water and are rated for use within the ABYC-specified range.