The Scanstrut Range of cabling solutions eliminates time-consuming, sub-standard routing of cables and messy sealant to achieve a 100% watertight installation for your marine cables everytime.
The range provides waterproof cable routing and is produced in high impact plastic and 316 stainless steel with options for cables from 2mm to 15mm and connectors 16mm to 40mm.
- WATERTIGHT INSTALLATION: Tapered bung forms watertight seal. All units are supplied with a closed-cell base seal - 100% waterproof. All models have been IPX6 and IPX7 tested and approved.
- EASY AND RELIABLE INSTALLATION: Captive nuts make for easy assembly and also allow reliable repeat installations. Each unit supplied with both pre-drilled and blank inner seals to make your installation as easy as possible.
- NO NEED TO REMOVE CABLE CONNECTORS: Split-seal option does not require connector removal during install.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DOME SHAPE: Aesthetic dome-shaped profile provides a stronger, impact-resistant design (no sharp edges to hit your foot on!) and outer dome provides additional water shield.
- YOUR CHOICE OF MATERIALS: 30% Glass-filled Nylon – UV-stable, hard-wearing or 316 stainless version available.
CHOICE OF CABLE SEALS AVAILABLE:
- DECK CABLE SEALS: Micro, Small, Medium & Large. Made from impact resistant glass-filled nylon, the compact seal compression system uses a single fastener for a simple installation.
- HORIZONTAL CABLE SEALS: 2-6mm & 6-10mm Horizontal Cable Seals available. An aesthetic dome-shaped profile provides a stronger, impact resistant design and captive nuts in the base make for an easy assembly.
- MULTI CABLE SEAL: Designed to fit multiple cables up to 15mm dia. Supplied with undrilled seal and made from marine grade aluminum with hard finish to resist impact marks.