SeaStar PRO Outboard
Steering systems are suited for all those critical high speed, single powered
outboard boats, like Bass, Flats, combo Race/Ski and other performance
orientated boats capable of speeds in excess of 65mph. Before ordering it is
necessary to determine the proper cylinder and helm pump for your application.
See application guide below. All SeaStar PRO systems require the use of a
SeaStar PRO helm and SeaStar PRO (1500psi) reinforced Kevlar hoses with All
SeaStar PRO systems.
Seastar Pro is for
high-performance boats with single non-power-assisted outboards up to 350 HP,
especially those capable of speeds over 65 MPH, which demand maximum steering
control and comfort. It is suitable for use with high-performance propellors
and jack plates.
- Patented steering lock valves.
- Low friction hydraulic steering system.
- 4.25 turns from lock-to-lock.
- Compact helm has only a 4-7/16â footprint â needs only 3â
dash hole (tilt requires larger hole).
- Optional SeaStar Pro cylinders with longer shaft bushings
and even larger pivot bushings for an even more âsolid feelâ.
- Factory swaged hoses are KevlarÂŽ reinforced.
- Packaged complete with helm, cylinder, fittings, oil,
bleeder kit and detailed instructions.
- Standard 3/4â tapered steering shaft.
- Fast, easy installation.
- Meets A.B.Y.C standards.
- Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements.
- SeaStar Pro is suitable for use with jack plates and
- 1 x SeaStar helm (HH5770-3)
- 1 x SeaStar Pivot Cylinder (HC6345-3)
- 2 x Hydraulic Steering Fluid (HA5430)
SeaStar PRO Steering
systems have the option to install a standard front mounting helm, both classic
and sport tilt as well as rear mount helm pumps.
recommends the use of SeaStar PRO (1500 psi) Kevlar steering hoses with SeaStar