New design! Now even
better for locking hydraulic steering when trailering.
New grip! Easier to install and remove!
T-H Marine developed
the first steering stop available for outboard motors and now we've revised
that design, so it stands apart from imitation and performs better than any
other on the market.
With our 4"
Steer Stop Outboard Hydraulic Steering Lock in place, boaters can center their
outboard motor equipped with hydraulic steering and keep it from wandering when
trailering. Similar to the original Steer Stop, units clip onto hydraulic
steering rams on either side of outboard to keep engine straight and prevent
damage to motor supports. The cord then keeps units together when stowed and
the new grip built into the design, it is easier than ever to install and
remove the Steer Stop Outboard Hydraulic Steering Lock, saving you effort and
wear and tear on your hands.
- Locks hydraulic steering when trailering
- Fits most steering cylinder rods on outboard engines
- Snaps over outboards hydraulic steering cylinder rods
- Helps keep engine centered during transport
- Protects steering system, outboard, and motor supports
- Includes cord to connect units for storage and to aid in
- Grip makes it even simpler and easier to put on and take off