(Front Mount Pivot Cylinder) system:
and control. Only with SeaStar steering. The world’s most popular outboard hydraulic
system offers smooth, super-efficient steering for today’s high performance
hulls with single or multiple outboards up to 700 HP combined. It’s the OEM
Choice for center consoles, cruisers and more.
Single and dual
non-power-assisted outboard engines up to 350 HP (700 combined HP for
counter-rotating duals) that have ABYC standard engine tilt tube.
Ideal for cruisers,
runabouts, center console boats, offshore fishing boats and many more. Suitable
for speeds up to 60 MPH and dual station use (with purchase of extra helm, hose
& fittings). Allows independent engine tilt in dual engine installations.
Dual engines require purchase of a tie bar kit and extra
- Patented steering lock valves.
- Low friction hydraulic steering system.
- 5 turns from lock-to-lock (single cylinder) when using 1.7 helms.
- Compact helm has only a 4-7/16” footprint; needs only 3” dash hole (Tilt requires larger
dash cut out).
- Packaged complete with helm, cylinder, fittings, oil, bleeder kit and detailed instructions.
- Standard 3/4” tapered steering shaft.
- Fast, easy installation.
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards.
- Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements.
- 1 x SeaStar helm (HH5271-3)
- 1 x SeaStar Pivot Cylinder (HC5345-3)
- 2 x Hydraulic Steering Fluid (HA5430)